Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bike of the year

Just wanted to gloat share that Motorcyclist Magazine declared my beloved Ninja 1000 as their bike of the year for 2011.  I'm pleased but not overly surprised to find that this bike has received the acclaim that it deserves... it is an excellent all-rounder that is a hoot to ride.  I would love to see it come out with selectable traction control modes - I was about to say that selectable power modes would be nice too, but I actually don't think the bike needs it, its power is so user friendly that I'm not sure I'd bother with the power modes - but their kick-arse traction control system off the ZX-10R would just round this bike off perfectly in my opinion.

Thus far it appears that Kawasaki have been listening to what today's riders want... let's see what they throw in for the 2013 model of the N1K.

1 comment:

  1. Nice one. :)

    I can see why it gets acclaim too. Be very interesting to see what the next model or two look like. :)

    ReplyDelete